New edition that correspond to our new Newborn Care PowerPoint is now available.
Older digital/print curriculums (1st edition, version 1) correspond to the 2020 Newborn Care PowerPoint and are on sale while supplies last.
Our Newborn Curriculum helps you plan and teach a well-rounded newborn/infant care class. It includes guidance for all components of a class including setting course goals, developing lesson plans and specific teaching strategies.
Features of this Curriculum:
- 104 page digital PDF (with optional spiral bound, full-color book + bonus).
- 2 or 3.5 hour lesson plans.
- 5 class activities and 6 printable handouts.
- Integrated with the Newborn Care parent book.*
- Corresponds to the Newborn Care PowerPoint.
- Note that this curriculum is included our Newborn Educator Starter Package.
- This content is also included in our Postpartum and Baby Care Curriculum and Starter Package.
We include modifications for teaching a shorter or longer course and provide guidance for how to develop and arrange the course.
Choose your format:
- Digital: Instant access to digital PDF.
- Digital and Print: Instant access to the digital file, along with a printed full color spiral bound curriculum. Bonus: buy the Digital and Print copy and you will also get ten copies of the Newborn Care parent books.
Your purchase includes our standard license which is valid for one organization or facility for up to 5 users.** All PDF pages may be printed for personal use by the buyer. Where designated on the page, handouts can be printed for distribution to class participants. See our policies and terms for more information.
For further questions and information on this product, please see our FAQ or feel free to use our chat feature.
*This curriculum is based on the standard Newborn Care parent book and PowerPoint. If you have a baby-friendly version of the book (available by custom order), or you are using Settling In with Baby, please be aware that you will need to adjust references to page numbers and slide numbers to accurately reflect your resources.
**If your facility employs more than five educators who will utilize the curriculum or you facility has multiple locations, please contact usfor a quote. View our licensing terms for additional information.
Licensing & Specs
104 page full color digital PDF with optional printed copy. The curriculum includes lesson plans for a 2 and 3.5 hour newborn course. Pages may be printed for personal use. Where designated, handout pages can be printed for distribution to childbirth class participants.
Your purchase includes our standard license which is valid for one organization or facility for up to 5 users. Contact us for a quote for a multi-user license for more than five educators/users per year or with any questions. View our licensing terms and FAQs for additional information.
Download expires one year after purchase and may be used on up to three devices.
ISBN 978-1939576477, First Edition, Second Version © 2023 Plumtree Baby
Note: After purchase, this item is non-returnable and non-refundable. This product is copyrighted. Users are required to follow copyright law. Copyright information is available from copyright.gov.