Quality materials branded for your business!
Your clients turn to you for advice, support and help overcoming feeding challenges. Giving them a take-home packet of materials not only provides useful guidance and reassurance, but also gives a marketing boost your business.
Are your materials up to par?
Engaging and helpful client materials should be:
- Consistent with your brand style
- Clear and compelling
- Enhanced with diverse, high-quality visuals
- Affordable and ready-made
Breastfeeding Packets Customized for Your Business
Our custom Breastfeeding Packets are baby-friendly, guide parents through the steps to begin breastfeeding. They provide answers to common questions and contain information on managing breastfeeding challenges.
We have ten years of experience creating engaging, informative and relatable education materials and look forward to working with you to create materials your clients will love!
Our packets come with a 24 page Breastfeeding Your Baby booklet with information for getting started with breastfeeding, overcoming common challenges and more. The packets also include a customized pocket folder and a two page "About us" brochure where you can give details about your practice or pass along important information. You choose your preferred design options and provide the content and we'll do the rest!
Save time and avoid the hassle of creating these yourself and order your custom Breastfeeding Packets today!
What Our Customers Have to Say
Parents love our resources and find them helpful and easy to use. Medical and Birth Professionals consistently give us five star ratings!
"I absolutely love the literature that I’ve received from Plumtree Baby. The beautifully designed information is highly informative and easy to read & understand. I’m extremely excited to be able to provide this information to all of my clients. This is definitely taking my business to the next level! "
- Jessica E, Educator
"Job well done ... All of the information is presented in a non-biased way, everything is accurate, up to date and very helpful!”
– Kathy Kreitemeyer, Labor and Delivery Nurse
“We have been using these packets for the past 2 years. They are helpful, beautiful and an excellent resource for parents to take home. Plumtree Baby delivers beyond what is expected!”
– Jesse, Practice Manager
Packets are versatile and custom designed to ensure they complement your branding. We are happy to send you a complementary sample by mail or you can view a digital examples here.
We are always happy to answer your questions and help you select the materials that meet your needs. View our FAQs below and contact us or use our chat feature with additional questions.
How It Works
We walk you through each step of the process and after ordering, your packets will be ready to use in just a few weeks! Watch this video overview:
1. Review Our Design Guide.
- Our design guide provides detailed steps for creating your custom order, including your options for design and content.
- View a digital copy or download it to share with your team.
- You can also schedule a design consultation to discuss your project with our team.
2. Choose Your Quantity and Options
- We recommend ordering a 6-12 month supply and the minimum order is 250.
- Packets cost just $7 each, with bulk discounts for orders of 500 or more. A $250 design fee applies to your first order.
- You can also upgrade to custom branded Breastfeeding Your Baby booklets for just $2.75 more.
- You can pay with a credit card in the order form or if paying by check/PO, contact us for a quote or to complete vendor paperwork prior to ordering.
3. Select Your Preferences
- Gather information you would like to include in your packets, including your logo file (PNG or JPG file 300 dpi at 3") and recommended brochure text (download a template here).
- You'll also need to select your cover theme, photo(s) and your accent color(s). (See the design guide for options.)
4. Place Your Order!
- When you're ready, start the order form. It will walk you through each step of the process.
5. Review and Approve Your Proof.
- We'll provide a proof (preview) of your custom design for your approval prior to printing.
- In just a few weeks, your packets will be assembled, shipped and ready to use!
We are happy to answer your questions and provide examples. Contact us or use our chat feature.
We're always happy to help!
Contact us to learn more and request samples or a quote.
To speak to a design professional to discuss custom-branded materials that match your organization's vision, mission and specifications, schedule a consultation.