This updated Curriculum now corresponds to our new Breastfeeding PowerPoint.
Our Breastfeeding Curriculum is a framework that serves as a guide for planning and teaching all aspects of a breastfeeding course. From big-picture course goals to lesson plans with specific teaching strategies, this curriculum offers an easy approach to developing or enhancing a breastfeeding course.
Features of this Curriculum:
- 104 page digital PDF (with optional spiral bound, full-color book + bonus).
- 2 or 4 hour lesson plans.
- 5 class activities and 5 printable handouts.
- Integrated with the Breastfeeding Your Baby parent book.
- Corresponds to the Breastfeeding Your Baby PowerPoint.
- Note that this curriculum is included our Breastfeeding Educator Starter Package.
- This content is also included in our Postpartum and Baby Care Curriculum and Starter Package.
We include modifications for teaching a shorter or longer course and provide guidance for how to develop and arrange the course.
Choose your format:
- Digital: Instant access to digital PDF.
- Digital and Print: Instant access to the digital file, along with a printed, full-color, spiral bound book. Bonus: buy the Digital and Print copy and you will also get ten copies of the Breastfeeding Your Baby parent books.
Your purchase includes our standard license which is valid for one organization or facility for up to 5 users.* All PDF pages may be printed for personal use by the buyer. Where designated on the page, handouts can be printed for distribution to class participants. See our policies and terms for more information.
For further questions and information on this product, please see our FAQ or feel free to use our chat feature.
*If your facility employs more than five educators who will utilize the curriculum or you facility has multiple locations, please contact us for a quote. View our licensing terms for additional information.
Licensing & Specs
104 page full color digital PDF with optional printed copy. The curriculum includes lesson plans for a 2 and 4 hour breastfeeding course. Pages may be printed for personal use. Where designated, handout pages can be printed for distribution to childbirth class participants.
You are purchasing a standard license (valid for up to five educators at one facility). Contact us for a quote for a multi-user license for more than five educators/users per year or with any questions. View our licensing terms and FAQs for additional information.
Download expires one year after purchase and may be used on up to three devices.
ISBN 978-1939576422, Second Edition, Version 3. © 2023 Plumtree Baby
Note: After purchase, this item is non-returnable and non-refundable. This product is copyrighted. Users are required to follow copyright law. Copyright information is available from copyright.gov.
The information provided in the curriculum is helping build my breastfeeding class. Lots of great information and activities.
Good educational curriculum
The curriculum is simplistic and gives a guideline to steer the material.
The best Breastfeeding Curriculum!!!
It been a great experience. I couldn’t ask for more.
This is a beautiful and attractive Curriculum Book.
We have really liked the educational content and think it is a benefit for our families.