Our handouts have been staple for providers, educators and parents over the years. They are affordable and easy-to-read resources that cover a variety of topics. We recently overhauled our handouts to simplify and update them. Read on to see all of the new options!
All New Your Newborn Quick Reference Guide
This new guide helps parents understand and care for their new baby. With information and visuals on newborn characteristics, behaviors and needs, these guides are an affordable all-in-one solution your clients will enjoy.
*Your Newborn Quick Reference Guides replace the discontinued Newborn Beginnings and Your Newborn handouts (see below).
Updated Quick Reference Guides
We've redesigned all of our quick reference guides** with a clean, modern style and straightforward, easy-to-ready content. These guides provide an engaging summary of important topics. All titles are available with custom branding.
|Labor & Birth||Labor Support||Nursing Your Baby||Postpartum Recovery|
**Older edition quick reference guides are on clearance while supplies last.
These titles were recently published or updated:
|Positions for Labor||Welcoming Your New Baby||Formula and Bottle Feeding|
|This popular handout features new photos and practical tips for labor. It includes active, resting and pushing positions.||New handout in English or Spanish! This overview of what to expect in the first few days after baby arrives is also included in our Postpartum and Baby Care and Breastfeeding Packets.||We've redesigned this handout which is an excellent supplement to our Breastfeeding Your Baby book or for parents who choose not to breastfeed.|
With our new and updated handouts, some of our existing titles have become redundant and are being discontinued. Save over 30% off these titles while supplies last:^
- Breastfeeding Essentials - Use our new Nursing Your Baby Quick Reference Guide instead.
- Breastfeeding Your Newborn - Use our new Nursing Your Baby Quick Reference Guide instead.
- Labor and Birth - Use our new Labor and Birth Quick Reference Guide instead.
- Labor Coping Ideas - Use our Labor Comfort Pocket Guide or Labor Support Quick Reference Guide instead.
- Newborn Beginnings - Use our new Your Newborn Quick Reference Guide instead.
- Your Newborn - Use our new Your Newborn Quick Reference Guide instead.
- Older editions of Quick Reference Guides
^Our clearance sale is valid through April 14, 2022 and supplies are limited.