Prenatal Welcome Packets
A great first impression for your business!
From the first visit, expectant parents are filled with questions about pregnancy and want direction and reassurance from their trusted healthcare team. Many practices give out a packet or handouts with information for what to expect. Unfortunately, some of these materials can be unhelpful or wind up in the trash.
Does this sound familiar?
- Our patient materials look outdated
- We print our education materials in the office on plain paper
- We don't have our logo on anything
- We've been giving out the same materials for years
- Our materials do not coordinate with our branding
- We don't know if our patients actually look at our materials
You're not alone! It can be difficult to keep materials up to date, especially when your top priority is caring for patients. Creating appealing and engaging materials from scratch can be time consuming and costly. This is where we come in.
Welcome new patients to your practice with custom packets
Our custom packets are a versatile solution to solve these issues while saving you time and money. It is time to say goodbye to outdated, plain or boring patient materials!
Our packets provide answers to common questions and guide parents through steps to achieve a healthy pregnancy. They come with a 24 page Healthy Pregnancy booklet with information on prenatal health, including medical care, nutrition, stress management, exercise and more. The packets also include a customized pocket folder and a 2-4 page "About us" brochure where you can give details about your practice or pass along important information. You choose your preferred design options and provide content about your practice and we'll do the rest! Save time and avoid the hassle of creating these yourself and order your custom Prenatal Welcome Packets today!
What Our Customers Have to Say
Parents love our resources and find them helpful and easy to use. Medical and Birth Professionals consistently give us five star ratings!
"I absolutely love the literature that I’ve received from Plumtree Baby. The beautifully designed information is highly informative and easy to read & understand. I’m extremely excited to be able to provide this information to all of my clients. This is definitely taking my business to the next level! "
- Jessica E, Educator
"Job well done ... All of the information is presented in a non-biased way, everything is accurate, up to date and very helpful!”
– Kathy Kreitemeyer, Labor and Delivery Nurse
“We have been using these packets for the past 2 years. They are helpful, beautiful and an excellent resource for parents to take home. Plumtree Baby delivers beyond what is expected!”
– Jesse, Practice Manager
Packets are versatile and custom designed to ensure they complement your branding. You can request a complementary sample by mail or you can view examples here.
We are always happy to answer your questions and help you select the materials that meet your needs. View our FAQs below and contact us or use our chat feature with additional questions.
How It Works
We walk you through each step of the process and after ordering, your packets will be ready to use in just a few weeks! Watch this video overview:
1. Review Our Design Guide.
- Download and review our Design Guide that includes detailed steps for creating your custom order.
- Gather information you would like to include in your packets, including your logo file and recommended brochure text (download a template here).
- Select your cover theme, photo(s) and your accent color(s). (See the design guide for options.)
- You can also schedule a design consultation to discuss your project with our team.
2. Choose Your Quantity and Options
- We recommend ordering a 6-12 month supply and the minimum order is 250.
- Packets cost just $7 each, with bulk discounts for orders of 500 or more. A $250 design fee applies to your first order.
- You can also upgrade to custom branded Healthy Pregnancy booklets for just $2.75 more.
- You can pay with a credit card in the order form or if paying by check/PO, contact us for a quote or to complete vendor paperwork prior to ordering.
3. Place Your Order!
- When you're ready, start the order form. It will walk you through each step of the process.
4. Review and Approve Your Proof.
- We'll provide a proof (preview) of your custom design for your approval prior to printing.
- In just a few weeks, your packets will be assembled, shipped and ready to use!
We are happy to answer your questions and provide examples. Contact us or use our chat feature.
We're always happy to help!
Contact us to learn more and request samples or a quote.
To speak to a design professional to discuss custom-branded materials that match your organization's vision, mission and specifications, schedule a consultation.