Updates to the Preparing for Birth Book
After receiving feedback from our customers, we have done some rearranging and made improvements to the content in the latest version of Preparing for Birth. While most of the content is the same, please be aware of these key updates:
- Added medical pain management information (nitrous, opioids, epidurals) to medical interventions.
- Rearranged the Behaviors and Feelings and Descent and Cardinal Movements pages.
- Simplified medical induction bishop score information.
- Moved the Water for Labor and Birth page.
- Simplified the Positions for Labor pages.
- Added pages for Doula Services and Comfort Preferences.
- Moved the Baby Blues or PPMD? page.
- Simplified and reorganized the Newborn Appearance pages.
In addition to this book, we have published many new and updated resources this year. See a summary here.